Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

@er4204 what's funny is it's the same amount as it was before it disappeared. I think I only update on saturdays but I sure am praying to hear something sooner.
eurochoc

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

Filed 1/23
Faxed 1095 2/21
It's recieved 3/3
Still processing
I have called and they keep saying the form is being processed and it will take 5 weeks from the day they recieved it... Still can't order transcripts
SLLANE

Talk to IRS again today. I was told my fax was received 3/3 and yesterday I was told 3/6 . I need a DDD .
gripp86

why do you have to order transcripts if all you had to do is fax 1095a and 8962 ?? im going thru the

I just got off the phone with the IRS and my 8962 and 1095a have been received and I could receive my refund in 10 days up to six weeks.

Has anyone received there refund after having to fax in those 2 forms 1095 8962.

I've been waiting since 1/312017
bevk1

What number did you fax it to? I need a fax number.

What's the fax number please

Let me find the paperwork. And I'll post the fax number but yu should have gotten the number with yur paperwork

I never got letter . I realized I forgot to send 1095 a I am going send the form before the letter.  8962 form

Oh ok .  I'll get the number for you

Did you find the fax number

Yes it's  1-559-456-7233

That's the fax number to send in your information. Make sure u have a cover letter with your tax id number on it
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies