Michael 1973

I got a letter 4464C last March 23, 2020 until now I don't receive my refund. I check it say it's in process. It's 5 months since I received the letter and don't get any mail from the IRS what do I n

rjs

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do but continue to wait. Just about when you received the letter the IRS shut down all their processing centers because of the Covid-19 pandemic, and stopped all manual processing of tax returns. So they haven't done anything since you got the letter. They just recently started to reopen the processing centers, but they have limited staff and a huge backlog, so it may be quite a while longer before they complete the review of your tax return.

Michael 1973

How long it will take to get my refund. Every time I check in where is my refund. It's say my tax return is in process. I try to many times to call IRS but it's hard to call. Only answering machine.