turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got a letter 4464C last March 23, 2020 until now I don't receive my refund. I check it say it's in process. It's 5 months since I received the letter and don't get any mail from the IRS what do I n

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

I got a letter 4464C last March 23, 2020 until now I don't receive my refund. I check it say it's in process. It's 5 months since I received the letter and don't get any mail from the IRS what do I n

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do but continue to wait. Just about when you received the letter the IRS shut down all their processing centers because of the Covid-19 pandemic, and stopped all manual processing of tax returns. So they haven't done anything since you got the letter. They just recently started to reopen the processing centers, but they have limited staff and a huge backlog, so it may be quite a while longer before they complete the review of your tax return.

How long it will take to get my refund. Every time I check in where is my refund. It's say my tax return is in process. I try to many times to call IRS but it's hard to call. Only answering machine.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies