I forgot to add a w2 & I waned added

How can edit back into my tax returns

I forgot to add a w2 & I waned added

If you already filed your return,  you will now have to wait.  Once you e-file a return, you cannot get it back, cancel it, or make any changes to it. 

You will have to wait until your return gets accepted or rejected to make any changes.  Do not make any changes to your e-filed return, it will not go through.  The IRS is not accepting returns until Feb. 12th, you will have to wait until then to see if your return is accepted or rejected.

If rejected, you can enter or change your information, then re-e-file.

If accepted, you would have to amend your return to make changes or add information.

Also, the Federal amended return (1040X), will not be available until around Feb. 28th (subject to change).

I forgot to add a w2 & I waned added

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing