alang1722

I finished my returns on April 04, 2020. It is still saying “pending” but when I look, it says received by IRS DEC 31. How is that even possible?

CassLO

So your e-file status with TurboTax is showing that your return is pending? Then when you go to the IRS Where’s My Federal Refund? site, it shows received Dec 31st? I have seen other customers report the same incorrect date. It seems there maybe some sort of glitch on the IRS site possibly. I would suggest to continue watching your e-file status and the  Where’s My Federal Refund? site for updates. The return usually takes 48-72 hours or longer to be "accepted" by the IRS.

CassLO