amybigsby

I finished my federal went on too do state and session ended logged back in but won't let me go back too return?

i can't get back in my started tax return

ChristyW

Here's how to get back in to start your state return after you have submitted your federal:

1. Sign into your return
  2. Scroll down below "Filed Federal Tax Return" and select "Add a State"
  3. It won't actually add a state, but put you back in your return to select "state" on the left
  4. Continue and prepare your state

ChristyW

1. Sign into your return
  4. Continue and prepare your state

cooknorton

I have completed my Federal and State return, but have not filed them.  I discovered a mistake and I want to fix or correct my state and federal returns, but I cannot figure out how to get back into the returns to edit them

thanks Norton J. Cook phone [phone number removed].  I have been trying to re-enter and edit my return of over one hour.

AkinaLO

Here's an article that will show to preview your tax return. Please refer to the article below.

How do I preview my TurboTax Online return before filing?