mandymarlene123

I filled my taxes the other day! And put 0 dollars on the second stimulus check ! Cause I have not received it ! I checked the mail today and just received it how do I go back and change it ?

USMCVeteranCpl

Please visit this article by February 6 to register to have your 2020 tax return sent back to you. You will then receive an email from TurboTax on February 8, letting you know that your return is available and providing you with detailed instructions on how to review, update and re-file your tax return without the Recovery Rebate Credit.

See if this helps mandymarlene123. 

USMCVeteranCpl

I am in the same boat!