Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

I filed withyou and forgot a 1099-int

1 Reply
Level 1

I filed withyou and forgot a 1099-int

If you haven't filed yet, you can add it to your return before you file. See the following:

If already e-filed and pending, you need to wait until it is either accepted, or rejected.

If rejected, you can update your return and re-file.

If accepted please see the following regarding amending a return:

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings