I filed three returns and I got three seperate amo...

dirkeyjerk

I filed three returns and I got three seperate amounts for each one. By the time I was finished I ended up with just over $150.00 for a refund. Whereas the other two gave me numbers well over $500.00

The other two W-2s

Sorry it doesn't work that way.  That's common.  It just looks that way because you put them in as separate W2s and saw the tax due change in between them. If it all was on one W2 you would get the same answer. And each job was withholding like it was your only job.

Because you only get one standard deduction no matter how many W2s you put in. Turbo Tax starts out by giving you the Standard Deduction.  You entered more income when you entered the second W2 but you didn't enter more deductions.  And each job only withheld taxes like it was your only job for the year.  You might want to adjust your withholding.  Also as you add more income you might not be getting as many credits as before like the EIC credit.  And it was probably giving you the EIC credit until you went over.

See,   https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/why-did-my-refund-drop-when-i-entered-a-second-w-2/00...

Texas Roger

Did you actually file three separate tax returns and send all three to the IRS? You can't do that. All your information must be entered on one tax return and only one return can be filed. If you actually filed three separate returns, post back and we'll tell you how to fix it.