charylkelly

I filed qith tubo yax and im on long term with lincon fin. And they told me i dont file taxed its not taxable

CassLO

Can you please clarify? Are you asking if you need to file for the stimulus if you are on long term disability?

charylkelly

Im not on state disability im on long term disabolity and i get 920.40 a month from lincon finamce but was told it was non taxable but also was told i had to file taxes to get my stimulas cHEck and i dont know if i dID IT RIGHT COULD SOMWONE PLEASE  HELP ME PLEASE.

charylkelly

Yes and how do i go by doing it 

charylkelly

Li have no clue as to what im doing can someone helpe 

charylkelly

• No i dont know what  doing i files my taxes with ypu at turno tax then got a message i was approved by irs tjen something about georgoa state tax i tried and  lost dont know jow to do its