wieben-daniel

I filed online, entered my routing and bank account number. Do I still need to mail in my payment slip with payment, mail in just the slip or nothing at all?

If you selected direct debit from your bank account for the taxes owed and e-filed the tax return, then there is no need to mail the payment voucher.

wieben-daniel

That's what I assumed, however at the end of the filing process it still gave me a prompt saying not to forget to mail it in before the 18th.  Also my checking account has not been charged yet.  Thanks for the response!