turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nynet301
Returning Member

I filed my taxes with turboTax. I had my fees taken out from return. SBTPG took out all the fees and deposited into my bank. Will my stimulus check still be deposited in my bank or will i have to wa

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I filed my taxes with turboTax. I had my fees taken out from return. SBTPG took out all the fees and deposited into my bank. Will my stimulus check still be deposited in my bank or will i have to wa

See this SBTPG web site for information on your situation: https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

This question has been avoided by SBTPG. They know the answer, because they know what information they provided the I.R.S.  Lines 13 (b),(c), and (d) of the Form 1040 that SBTPG sent to the I.R.S. were filled in with SBTPG's temporary bank account and routing number, not yours. Even though the pdf copy of your returm you download from TT will show your own account and routing number, that is not what they actually submitted to the Internal Revenue Service.   The store shelves are going to be clear long before us "Pay with Refund" customers ever receive our paper checks. We most likely will not even be able to use the portal because paper check process will begin as soon as the DD's are kicked back from the temporary accounts.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies