nynet301

I filed my taxes with turboTax. I had my fees taken out from return. SBTPG took out all the fees and deposited into my bank. Will my stimulus check still be deposited in my bank or will i have to wa

Texas Roger

See this SBTPG web site for information on your situation: https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

hydrationperfect

This question has been avoided by SBTPG. They know the answer, because they know what information they provided the I.R.S.  Lines 13 (b),(c), and (d) of the Form 1040 that SBTPG sent to the I.R.S. were filled in with SBTPG's temporary bank account and routing number, not yours. Even though the pdf copy of your returm you download from TT will show your own account and routing number, that is not what they actually submitted to the Internal Revenue Service.   The store shelves are going to be clear long before us "Pay with Refund" customers ever receive our paper checks. We most likely will not even be able to use the portal because paper check process will begin as soon as the DD's are kicked back from the temporary accounts.