Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TheC

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@debskain nothing on my end... no letter no update no nothing  :(:(:( i haven't called them since the last time they told me my review ended may 27??? But quite frankly i have a deep feeling thats a lot of BS and nothing will update

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

I ordered my transcripts and they are not available yet . No letter received either. I received a notice from the state wanting to confirm my identity but nothing for my federal

How many days is everyone at at this point from the time you were accepted?
TheC

I am Around 72 days if I'm not mistake @debskain

Just remember I was at 80 days when mine finally came through, so there is hope and light at the end of this tunnel. ❤️
TheC

Fingers crossed

Just wanted to update everyone. I checked this morning and we were finally approved. Almost 4 months from when his refund was first accepted. We received one letter in the mail for a 60 days review on March 11 (according to the gentleman we spoke to yesterday) and Saturday was when it waS up so we'd be receiving more info and we got it today! So fingers crossed for everyone! I learned that the irs really updates everything on Wednesday' and Saturday's those have been the only days I've been checking. But I'm hoping everyone hears back soon 🙂

CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats

I filed my taxes March 5th got my letter in the mail April 11th and then it start saying they can’t tell me anything about my refund right now . So now it’s May I had my bars at first but now they are gone . And it’s saying we received your taxes and it is being processed with no it’s been saying that for 2 weeks now and when I call I can’t speak to anybody , what should I do ? I have my baby soon

I filed my taxes March 5th got my letter in the mail April 11th and then it start saying they can’t tell me anything about my refund right now . So now it’s May I had my bars at first but now they are gone . And it’s saying we received your taxes and it is being processed with no it’s been saying that for 2 weeks now and when I call I can’t speak to anybody , what should I do ? I have my baby soon

@moore.selena1 I'm sorry to say, the only thing you can do is wait. If you are in financial despair you can try to contact a tax advocate, otherwise it's a waiting game. My letter came March 11th and I got my refund April 19th, so maybe you'll get your refund May 19th? My best thoughts and wishes.

But I don’t have a date

I didn't get my date until two days before I got my refund.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies