Solved: I filed my taxes in January, but still didn't receive my income. I don't understand why the website say receive in 21 days if that is not true. What's taking so long?

I filed my taxes in January, but still didn't receive my income. I don't understand why the website say receive in 21 days if that is not true. What's taking so long?

The IRS goal is 21 days, but it can take longer, especially if there is a backlog.

Going forwatd, you can change your withholding so that you do not need to wait for a refund at tax time.