user20563

I filed my taxes 2019 in April but my returns did not come in, I should have received in 2019. I would like to know when my returns were sent to me.

Do you mean your Refund? Did you efile or mail your return? When? They didn't start opening the mail until June that's been stacking up. Back in March the IRS closed their processing centers and stopped processing mailed tax returns.
See this IRS page for the latest information
https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

If you efiled....Was your return Accepted?When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Then only the IRS can tell you. IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/
Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end. That was for federal and state combined.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

user20563

When I login my account it give 2 amounts for refund, does that mean it was accepted? I used efile

for submittance.

No.  It has to say Accepted.  Do you remember getting any emails?

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepte.d or Rejected your efile.  Check back though your emails if you have them.