Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

adatex

I filed my return and authrized a payment from my checking account on 4/18/17. I found out I had a loss and the IRS now owes me money. Is there a way to stop the bank dra

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JudyTR

I filed my return and authrized a payment from my checking account on 4/18/17. I found out I had a loss and the IRS now owes me money. Is there a way to stop the bank dra

Contact the IRS to cancel your payment.   IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537

View solution in original post

8 Replies
JudyTR

Contact the IRS to cancel your payment.   IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537

adatex

Thanks, that worked.
JudyTR

Perfect, my pleasure.
adatex

On my amended return Turbotax is still shoing that payment. How do I remove that payment from my amended return? Thanks for your help.
JudyTR

Did you mail your amended tax return?
adatex

No not yet
JudyTR

do you see the "file" tab, are you able to click on that?
JudyTR

I was told you should be able to make changes to your amended return, save and sign out and print it again and it will have your updated information.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies