Solved: I filed for an extension in TurboTax last April. I know my 2016 tax return is due 10/16. How do I file my return? Can I do it in TurboTax?

I filed for an extension in TurboTax last April. I know my 2016 tax return is due 10/16. How do I file my return? Can I do it in TurboTax?

You can prepare your 2016 return using TurboTax.  Monday October 16 is the last day you can e-file.  After that your return will have to be printed, signed and mailed.  If you are getting refund there is no penalty for being late; if you owe tax, the penalties and interest will begin to accrue.