shaunna-briles

I filed Federal only on Jan 9. It shows accepted by TurboTax, but Pending w/ the IRS. Do you know how long it will take for them to accept this?

It should not be showing accepted anywhere yet. We are trying to figure out why it is saying accepted.  Exactly where?  Can you attach a screen shot of where it says accepted?  You can Edit your question above to add it.
AndreaC1

The IRS will not start accepting e-filed returns until January 29, 2018

The IRS will not start accepting any type of 2017 tax return until on or after January 29, 2018