Solved: I filed federal 2016,,,how do I go back and file by state for 2016,, I can not find the overview page?

I filed federal 2016,,,how do I go back and file by state for 2016,, I can not find the overview page?

I filed federal 2016,,,how do I go back and file by state for 2016,, I can not  find the overview page? Do I have to upload anything to do this...?

You can e-file your states taxes as long as you e-file your federal taxes. You can do it at the same time or if you e-file the federal first then you can e-file the state after your federal return is accepted.

To access your state returns, after filing your federal return please follow these steps: 
  1. On the Overview page, click on My TurboTax > My Tax Timeline.  [See Screenshot #1, below.]
  2. Click on Continue my [state] return.  [Screenshot #2]
  3. If you have not completed your state return, click on the State Taxes tab.  If you have completed your state return, click on the Review tab and go through the prompts to file your state return.  [Screenshot #3]