turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

gmsee212

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

Mine updated today with a DDD of the 2/13.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

That’s good.
rts1

Mine still says the same thing, but I’m happy some of us are making progress.
ChaCha

Got my Hope's up. Congrats. If anyone gets updated later in the day please update. I think they only update once an week for deposit for next week. Maybe I know theres so.ething similar

i Filed on 1/21 and still getting the tax topic 152 message. anyone else file around this time? if so has your status changed? or are you still getting the same message? This worries me b/c 1.) i never got this message before and ive been using turbo tax for over 4 years.  and 2.) the government might be shutting down again after Friday 2-15. My family really needs this refund as im sure many others do.  trying to be patient, but im getting nervous

@letoyabittle yes I filed around that time and still have no information available with the code 9001. If it doesn’t update by 2/18 then call on the 19. That will be 21 days. I’m nervous as well. I’ve been using turbo for 4 years as well and never had to wait on a refund this long.

Mine been saying the 9001 reference message since 1/17 and on 2/9 it says "Take action, there is a delay in processing your return" with code 1541.

@snodnaki0989 thank you. It does make me feel a little better that im not the only one waiting. Ive never waited this long. Im definitely  going to take your advice, if i see no change by 2/18 they will be hearing from me first thing in the a.m. 2/19. i was hpoing to get it by my bday 2/15 but doesnt look like its gonna happen.

@letoyabittle right. I was hoping the same thing to get mine by the 15 but it may update so let's keep our fingers crossed!! I called today and the lady told me mine was processing still so I'm hoping it updates. I will keep you updated if mine changes or hear anything else.
rts1

Any news you guys?

I had the 9001 message for a while as of late last week my message is now the path act message.

I have children and obviously path act refers to me.
The 15th is Friday so we should start seeing the updates on Saturday hopefully when wmr updates. Remember Presidents’ Day effects Monday’s irs approvals. We will see no updates Monday morning or Tuesday morning.
ChaCha

I'm thinking 15th. Still nothing but it days it changes daily.
kkehoex0

I got the path act message as well, it says update daily but from my experience they seem to only update wmr on Saturday morning.. so I'll check the 15th but probably the 16th it will say something different HOPEFULLY! lol keep us updated people
meme0033

Anyone got their state taxes yet?I'm hoping it update tonight.....
rts1

I got my state taxes on January 30th. But my federal has been giving me this stupid cannot provide info message since like the 17th of January....
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies