turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

kkehoex0

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

Yes please do!! @gmsee212

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

It doesnt mean anything. Thats just a standard date that turbotax gives you on your efile based on typical time frame for people to get refunds. My bar on turbotax did the same. I have eic and actc, and a lot of people are saying the system is just behind on a lot of returns and it will probably be after the 15th before we get an update.
gmsee212

I don't have either of those and people who filed after me are already getting returns.

My brother has got his refund already.

I think people who filed early like we did are in limbo and once they catch up we may get updated. But Idk. Never had this happen to me before. Ive always gotten an update on wmr.
gmsee212

They said the 21 days starts from last Monday.
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

Yes I was told the same as well from the 21 days starts from the 28th. And also some people returns are being put on hold since they filed early. Mine is on hold and I didn't have the PATH ACT on mine.

What do you mean on hold?
kkehoex0

Called, and a nice woman I spoke with said that it's a systematic error and that they are receiving alot of phone calls about this message, she can see my return is still processing and it's not flagged or anything. She said if it does change by the 17th of February that it will have been 21 days from the 28th and that they would be able to get more detail but as of now mine is normal processing state and the message is a error with in their website!
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

@kkehoex0 same here. I got the exact same thing on mine. I was told by a nice lady the same thing. At first a guy told me it was bc some taxes are being put on hold but I called back just to see if that was right. He was wrong. So I'm in the same boat with you as well. I was suppose to get mine on the 2/4 but I'm having to wait bc of them being back up. So I hope we get ours pretty soon!
kkehoex0

Me too, please keep me updated of yours changes so I can have some hope lol @snodnaki0989
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

@kkehoex0 yes i sure will! If you have any luck as well keep me updated. Thank you.

I have never qualified for the path act additional child tax credit before. This year I went over my return line by line to see if I could figure out why it is taking so long. And sure enough, this year due to the tax changes I qualified for the ACTC. $70 😕 so now my refund if being delayed. I talk to turbo tax, they said if you qualify they automatically apply the credit, I seen nothing about it when I was filing or I would have of tried to change it. Anyways, those of you with dependents that are sure you don't qualify, might want to double check your return :(
I filed and accepted 1/15
Processing date 2/11/2019 (idk if that means anything at all though)
Best wishes everyone!
rts1

Okay guys. So I’ve been following this thread for a few weeks. I filed on 1/13 and was accepted on 1/15. I have been getting this stupid message for weeks. Well two people I work with (not married or related) filed on 1/28 and one has a DD date, while the other already got his refund check deposited. Y’all, I’m fighting mad. What’s the purpose of filing early if we just get delayed longer than the people who file on 1/28? This is ridiculous. I called the irs on 1/31 and was told that even though turbo tax said it was accepted, it actually is still basically sitting in an electronic pile and has not actually been accepted yet. Did she not know what she was talking about?
snodnaki0989
Returning Member

I feel like the ones that filed early are sitting in the electronic pile and they are trying to wait until they get passed the ones that filed on 1/28. Which is not right.  I filed on 1/10 and was accepted on 1/14 still don’t have mine just a message with no information and code 9001. So I’m waiting my 21 days and I’m calling back bc I have never had to wait this long
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies