Nathan Luna

I filed and irs and state acceptd but i had too amend because of a mistake and havent heard anything since?

Texas Roger

An amended return is form 1040X that you must print and mail to the IRS and state. It takes the IRS about 16 weeks to process. If you are getting a refund, you can track it on this web site: https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-return

Nathan Luna

I did it through this website and it gave me the choice to send in or submit it so I submitted it and haven't heard anything 

Texas Roger

I'm not sure what you mean by submit. An amended return form 1040X must be printed and mailed. TurboTax does not give you the option to efile an amended return.