I filed and acxepted 1\30 will finally get refund 3/27. I opted for fees taken from my refund but it has been quite some time. Can my fees still be taken out of refund?

I got email saying that my fees are due now because my refund has taken longer than normal l. so will they still be able to take them from my refund like i asked for? If not then what happens to my rwfund because ot is suppossed to go to turbo taxes bank.....please any info is appreciated.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

It would be best to call and speak with a TurboTax Specialist directly. 

You can reach a specialist by following the instructions below.