turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed an amended return July 2021, my amended return was adjusted June 10,2022. On my tax transcript where would it say how much I'm getting credited to me?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I filed an amended return July 2021, my amended return was adjusted June 10,2022. On my tax transcript where would it say how much I'm getting credited to me?

Review the return and account transcripts to find the answer you seek if they have been updated yet. 

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Your Tax Return Transcript will not show the changes from your amended return. A Tax Account Transcript will show the changes, but as Critter-3 suggested, it might be a while before the transcript is updated.

If you are getting a refund from the amended return, you will get a check in the mail. That's the only way that the IRS pays refunds for amended returns. It is never paid by direct deposit.

@rjs @Critter-3 - well, at least that is one peice of evidence that the amendment backlog may be down to 11 months......🙄

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies