carmenstroude11

I entered the wrong account number for my direct deposit how do I change it my routing number is correct just wrong account number

JohnW15

If your return has already been filed, and it's been accepted by the government, you won't be able to change your direct deposit information.  If you have a refund coming, you'll receive a refund check instead of a direct deposit.

If your return is rejected or you have not yet filed, you can update your information in TurboTax by going to the File tab and updating your information before submitting the return.

Please see the TurboTax Help article "What if I entered the wrong bank account for direct deposit?" and this IRS page for additional information.

[Edited 3|16|2020 8:54 am]

JohnW15

[Edited 3|16|2020 8:54 am]