turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I eFiled my taxes, but still received IRS notice CP59/form 15103 for 2019

Last year, I e-filed my 2019 taxes using the desktop (downloaded) version of TurboTax Premier.  I received email confirmation from Turbotax on June 27, 2020, saying that my federal tax return was accepted by the IRS.  However, in March 2021, I received a CP59 from the IRS, saying I had not filed my return.  In order to rectify this, it appears that I need to submit a form 15103, which asks for a "signed and dated" copy of my return.  How can I get this this signed and dated copy of my return?  Inside the TurboTax Premier application, it seems to only have an unsigned/undated .pdf copy of my tax return.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Print the 2019 tax return Form 1040 and any associated forms and schedules which have an Attachment Sequence Number located in the upper right corner of the form or schedule.

Sign and date the Form 1040 on page 2 of the form.  If married and filing jointly, both must sign.

Mail the 2019 Federal tax return with the Form 15103 in the envelope provided to the IRS.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Print the 2019 tax return Form 1040 and any associated forms and schedules which have an Attachment Sequence Number located in the upper right corner of the form or schedule.

Sign and date the Form 1040 on page 2 of the form.  If married and filing jointly, both must sign.

Mail the 2019 Federal tax return with the Form 15103 in the envelope provided to the IRS.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies