June 1, 2019 11:21 AM
You can review the TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page for your Maryland Return to see if you asked the State to take the funds you owe directly from your bank account. The information can also be found on your State Information Worksheet, Part VI. If you did not print these forms, please follow these steps to print or view them:
- Sign back into your TurboTax online account
- Scroll down and click "Add a State" (This is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
- Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
- Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
- Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)
- Choose to include the Government and TurboTax worksheets
- Then click "View or Print Forms".
- View the State E-Filing Instruction Sheet (should be first) and/or Part VI on the State Information Worksheet. Your automatic withdrawal information should appear on both of these documents.
Note: You can also pay your MD Taxes online by debit or credit card directly on their website: MD Tax Payments.