kervinklau

I e-filed my 2019 tax return with TurboTax as single, and have completed the amendment steps to change my filing status to head of household. How can I e-file this doc?

Per IRS, 2019 amendments are eligible for e-file. However, I did not see this option on TurboTax as the only option is paper file. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

You  cannot efile an amendment if you changed the  filing status ... it must be mailed in.  In the FILE tab choose to mail in the return then the proper forms and instructions will be in the PDF you get from the print center.

kervinklau

Thanks for the info and will do!