Solved: I e-filed my 2016 federal return with you but decided not to include my 2016 state tax return...however I would like to also submit my state with you as well

I e-filed my 2016 federal return with you but decided not to include my 2016 state tax return...however I would like to also submit my state with you as well

would like to take advantage of the offer to pay with my fed refund. Am I able to add the state form and if so how can I do that? thank you

You may add a state and file the return after your federal return has been accepted by following the steps below:

1.      Sign in to TurboTax, if you're not already signed in.

2.      Click Taxes in the upper left area (under the TurboTax logo).

3.      In your Tax Timeline, click Add a state in the SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section.

4.      Once in your return go to the State Taxes tab and follow the prompts.