emjane08

I don't have any activated account number from the US for my tax refund to be deposited, is it possible to use different card name?

Since i don't have one, i have a friend who has one , is it possible if i let it deposited to her account instead?

No.  The name on the account has to match the name on the tax refund.

The IRS will not make a direct deposit to a foreign bank, so you cannot have direct deposit unless you have a U.S. account in your own name.  The IRS will mail you a check which you can deposit in to your bank account in your own country.