I do not owe fees for my refund. I want to change ...

I do not owe fees for my refund. I want to change my refund from direct deposit to Visa card. I filed two days ago. Is it too late to change and how do i change?

Once a return has been accepted by the IRS you cannot change how you want to receive your refund.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Maybe you can help me a little further. I am fine with my refund being direct deposited. But I don't want my coronavirus stimulus "check" to be direct deposited. I read the IRS is paying the stimulus check according to tax return info. That is why I wanted to change from direct deposit to Turbo Visa card. Can I amend payment to card just for stimulus payment?