I do not owe fees for my refund. I want to change ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

I do not owe fees for my refund. I want to change my refund from direct deposit to Visa card. I filed two days ago. Is it too late to change and how do i change?

2 Replies
Level 15

I do not owe fees for my refund. I want to change my refund from direct deposit to Visa card. I filed two days ago. Is it too late to change and how do i change?

Once a return has been accepted by the IRS you cannot change how you want to receive your refund.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Level 1

Thank you for your prompt reply. Maybe you can help me a little further. I am fine with my refund being direct deposited. But I don't want my coronavirus stimulus "check" to be direct deposited. I read the IRS is paying the stimulus check according to tax return info. That is why I wanted to change from direct deposit to Turbo Visa card. Can I amend payment to card just for stimulus payment?

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings