Harshj67

I didn’t okay you to file the tax yet and you took out 140.00 and I did not want the max benefits so please refund the remaining that you took

You filed without me okaying the transaction. Please give me back the extra that you took out I can not do 140.00 ASAP

Did you e-file?  Did you click a big orange button that said “Transmit my returns now?”  Does your account say “pending?”

If you did not e-file it yourself it has not been filed.  TurboTax does not click that button for you.

REMOVE REFUND PROCESSING FEE

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900517-how-do-i-remove-refund-processing-fees-in-turbotax-online-...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/can-i-remove-max/00/26691

Mitchfl29

I didn’t complete it. Did it?

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

To discuss any refunds, please contact our customer service specialists by following the instructions below:

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online if you're not already signed in.
  2. Select Search in the upper-right corner and then Contact us.
  3. Enter your question, select Let's talk.
  4. Select Get the number then follow the instructions to call us
    • Free Edition (without PLUS): When you select Talk to a specialist, you'll be asked to add PLUS benefits first.

The above is the best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person so that you can get the help you need. If you still require assistance, you can contact us at (800) 446-8848.