I didn't have to file a tax return this year and your software did not flag this. You charged me anyway for using your service. I did not file my taxes. I want a refund.

awayxmoo

mesquitebean

There is no fee to try the program, and nothing is charged unless and until one tries to file or print the return. 

This is mainly a user community forum--not a direct route to TurboTax Support--and nothing account-specific can be handled here.  Since you already paid, you would need to speak to TurboTax Support about your issue.

Business hours:  5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?