turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I didn't file a tax return for 2019 of my own but my mom claimed me as a dependent when she filed. Does that make my 2019 AGI $0?

Or do I still need to provide an AGI off of my 2019 w2?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I didn't file a tax return for 2019 of my own but my mom claimed me as a dependent when she filed. Does that make my 2019 AGI $0?

Your 2019 AGI is 0

Leekyy3

mine got rejected for putting $0 for AGI but idk I’ve been putting $0 and even $3000 but still nothing and I didn’t file for 2019 either. 

@Leekyy3 wrote:

mine got rejected for putting $0 for AGI but idk I’ve been putting $0 and even $3000 but still nothing and I didn’t file for 2019 either. 

Then you will have to print and mail your tax return.  See this TurboTax support FAQ for how to print a tax return for mailing - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies