turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

@ralicia1202 he just told her that she was randomly chose  her

My WMR status bar disappeared after being received. Why is this happening? Should I be expecting a review or audit?

That’s some messed up stuff. I’ll just be looking for my letter in the mail I suppose. Crazy how they take our money out of our checks we even see it but we have to wait this long for refunds and deal with these kind of issues.

tell me about it @ralicia1202 also check where my refund , because if nothing wrong they will update you there. ima check mines on the 27th and see what it say and update you.

Will do. Thanks for your information!

@ralicia1202 so i was lied to also . now my under review and i have to wait 45 days . im so upset because i called and spoke to 3 different ppl and all just giving things. and just like you on feb 15th mines begun and that im under review because i was chose randomly

@artavialake I’m sorry that happened to you. I knew something was up. I wonder why this happens. It’s very sketchy that we just were chose and we have to wait. I was told by March 5th I should have a letter or a new date for my refund if they don’t require anything else from me. That’s very sad. The way they do business WITH OUR MONEY is poor!

@ralicia1202 I know I’ll check on the 5th but I just can’t check anymore it’s depressing . Like I had so many plans for my income tax and they holding me back . But they take taxes out every check and don’t delay that

Following !! I'm under a 45 day review as well (3rd year in a row)!! No letter yet . I will literally be waiting at my mail box every morning for the mail man to show up , I just want my letter so I can hurry this process up !!

@kanisha0418 so how long do it take you to get your the whole 45 days . I called and they said I don’t have a letter

@artavialake they can't tell you if you have a letter or not depending on what department you end up to, but if your under review most likely you will get a letter soon if they found everything on return to be okay after all you will still get a letter saying when you should expect your refund . Last year I had to verify some information, word of advice if you stay near a IRS location just set up an appointment to go there to get your information verified I was literally in and out . After that within a week you will get another letter saying you have to wait an additional 8 weeks to get you refund , but I end up checking wmr a few days after that letter and saw a DDD and got my deposit two days before that actual date . The whole waiting process after I got the first letter was about 3 weeks.
amanda-johnson13
Returning Member

I was told under review from the 15th, but no letter or information about why. I am going to call back. This is crazy we can't all be " random " slected for review. Seems like tactic to not give us info. I never even got a March 5th date for a letter or anything.

@kanisha0418 well i called yesterday and she stated they sending me a letter, and that i have to wait 60 days from the letter to call back
taccarad

They told me a letter on the 5th too the IRS is pulling something here
jemshana

It seems like all of us doing taxes with turbo tax is under review smh.. I'm facing the same situation
taccarad

I didn't even use turbo tax lol I'm just following the blogs because they are informative
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies