nevaehtor

I did not mark correctly that I did not receive my stimulus money for the first two checks and need to amend so I can get them. How do I do this on 1040X?

MinhT1

You do not need to amend your return.

If you made a mistake in reporting the amount of stimulus received, the IRS will identify the error and adjust your refund.

Please read the answer to question E1 of this IRS Q & A and this TurboTax Help topic.

nevaehtor

I did not get my stimulus and marked the question that I did.  They did not automatically check and send me the money so how do I correct that I didn't get because my parents did not get either since I was 17 years old at the time.

ThomasM125

You can prepare an amended return in TurboTax if you did not receive your stimulus checks with your refund. You will see an option for this on your home page when you log into TurboTax. I'm not sure if the option is available yet, but if not it will be available in the very near future, so just keep checking.