I completed my taxes but didn't send it out. Today...

I completed my taxes but didn't send it out. Today my laptop failed. I saved my files, but not sure if retrievable, can Turbortax retrieve ?

I probably saved it in my Documents file...does TurboTax have it in their cloud as well?  Or do I have to buy a new computer and start all over.  I downloaded to my chromebook but of course can't open it on that.

If you used desktop software downloaded/installed from a CD or download to your own computer, then the tax files are stored locally on your own hard drive or any backup device you used like a flash drive.  They are not stored online.   Sorry.  

If you used the Desktop CD/Download program installed on your computer it is only saved on that computer.  Or did you use the online browser web version?

If you used the Online version you go online and log into it is still on Turbo Tax.  Did you have a black bar on the left side with the menu items or did they go across the top?