Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ajoywarr
Returning Member

I completed my 2020 taxes but got a letter from the IRS saying I’m eligible for EIC up to $6660 and to complete Form 15111 and send it back but I can’t find the form.

Anyone Know what form 15111 is or where I can find it it is not showing up IRS website for TurboTax for me to download and fill out as I have been instructed to do in my letter
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
MaryK4
Expert Alumni

I completed my 2020 taxes but got a letter from the IRS saying I’m eligible for EIC up to $6660 and to complete Form 15111 and send it back but I can’t find the form.

If you got Notice Number CP09 or Notice Number CP27 the information is on the letter.  There is no IRS Form 15111.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ajoywarr
Returning Member

@MaryK4 I found Form 15111 on the IRS websites after searching more thoroughly.  

Nobody seems to know what this form 15111 is about.  It may be a scam.

I just did a search and found this.  It seems to be from the irs

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f15111.pdf 

Nique21
Returning Member

Have you heard anything back?

no i have not

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies