kakeehr

I clicked something on my business section that dealt with my product being at risk and now my refund went way down

this was done in the review section.  how do i undo that?

Heather14

To view the at-risk question in your return, you will follow the instructions listed below:

• Click on the Business tab in Turbo Tax Home and Business or TurboTax Self-Employed
  • Click to continue and then,  I'll choose what I will work on, if offered
  • Next, you will locate Business Income and Expenses, and click Update 
  • Click Edit next to your business
  •  Scroll down, find Final Details and click Start or Update next to Special Situations. That is where you will find the area to change your answer, if necessary. 

Heather14

• Click Edit next to your business