densenjim

I checked the IRS web site ti see about the status of my return. it said they did not receive them. You guys submitted them! Right?

bluedeb

Us guys nor TurboTax can submit your return.  If you e-filed you needed to go all the way to the end & click on Transmit Return Now.   If you e-filed you can check your e-file status, it will state whether your return was accepted, rejected, or not return filed.

How do I check my e-file status?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/how-do-i-check-my-e-file-status/00/25538

If you mailed in your return:

The IRS is not processing mailed in returns right now.  The following is from the IRS:

The IRS is not currently able to process individual paper tax returns. If you already have filed via paper but it has not yet been processed, do not file a second tax return or write to the IRS to inquire about the status of your return or your economic impact payment. Paper returns will be processed  once processing centers are able to reopen. 

Did you e-file your tax return and was it accepted?

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Does the TurboTax email you received indicate that the federal tax return was Accepted by the IRS?

What is the status of your tax return?

Sign onto your TurboTax online account and the status of the tax return will be displayed - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

bluedeb

How do I check my e-file status?

If you mailed in your return: