smc1329

I cant print or even see my free edition federal return, whats the problem?

LakeshaLO

It is possible that you have multiple accounts with TurboTax. To check to see if there are multiple accounts you would click on forgot your password link. Once you click on the link, you would enter your phone number, username, or email. Follow the prompts until you retrieve your account(s).The forgot password link will pull all accounts associated with your username, phone number, or email.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ: How do I print a copy of my return after filing, for my own records? 

LakeshaLO