Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I wanted to see where the number that shows on line 23 on form IA1040 comes from. Where do I look for it in TurboTax 2013?

On my 2013 tax return, there is a number on line 23 Iowa Capitol Gain Deduction Certain Asset Sale on the form IA1040? I need to know where this number comes from, so I can look it up. Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
aorgren

If I wanted to see where the number that shows on line 23 on form IA1040 comes from. Where do I look for it in TurboTax 2013?

I can't speak specifically to your particular year and form, but on the desktop version of Turbo Tax, if you are looking at Forms view, right clicking on an entry will bring up a menu that offers you Data Source as an option if the data was brought in from another form.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
aorgren

I can't speak specifically to your particular year and form, but on the desktop version of Turbo Tax, if you are looking at Forms view, right clicking on an entry will bring up a menu that offers you Data Source as an option if the data was brought in from another form.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies