No one can send you the return. It's not safe to email tax documents in regular email.
You need to talk to TurboTax Support by phone. They are open now. Here's how you can phone TurboTax Support for one-on-one realtime assistance:
FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>
Here are 3 ways to print. If the first 2 don't have the VA state return, you'll need to use the more complicated method.
Log into your account and go the 2016 Tax Timeline
Scroll to "some things you can do".
You should be able to "download/print the PDF", which is a basic version.
If the regular PDF doesn't have what you need, there should also be a link there for "download all forms and worksheets" . Does that second larger PDF have the Federal and both state returns?
If not, try this alternate method which is to open the return and print from the PRINT CENTER:
- In the 2016 Tax Timeline, go to Some things you can do.
- Choose Add a State. (you don't really add one; that's just to get the return to open up.)
- Once the return is open, then click on MY ACCOUNT up at the top.
- Then choose PRINT CENTER.
- Choose to "print/save/view this year's return." You may have a choice for
a PDF "as filed" and one with "all forms and worksheets" and one with "all forms."