I can't find my filed 2016 Virginia state tax return. The available document only has federal and a second state. I want to print my final filed Virginia taxes.

Was the VA return efiled, and if so, has it been accepted?
I should (hopefully) be able to tell you how to find and print it.

Yes, it was filed and accepted.

I'm going to tell you 3 ways to print below.  You may have tried the first 1 or 2.  If it's not in method 2, it will likely be in method 3.   Please report back with your results.

None of those methods are working. 1 and 2 just give me fed and California (which I haven't filed yet and will not file). 3 takes me into the California workflow.

Were you able to go to My Account, then the Print Center as listed in the steps below?  Which of the specific steps I listed below fails?   Did you look at all 3 PDF's at the Print Center?

There is only 1 PDF in the print center, which has a combined federal and California. No Virginia. Same with the other PDF I found using your other advice. Method 3 did not work at all. No PDF. Can someone just send me the Virginia document? I need it today.

The Print Center with the 3 PDF choices is only present in Method 3.   The first 2 methods do not use the Print Center;   Method 1 and 2 are printed from the Tax Timeline.  In any case, if it didn't work for you, here's how to proceed:

No one can send you the return.  It's not safe to email tax documents in regular email.

You need to talk to TurboTax Support by phone.  They are open now.  Here's how you can phone TurboTax Support for one-on-one realtime assistance:

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>

Here are 3 ways to print.  If the first 2 don't have the VA state return, you'll need to use the more complicated method.

Log into your account and go the 2016 Tax Timeline
Scroll to "some things you can do".  
You should be able to "download/print the PDF", which is a basic version.

If the regular PDF doesn't have what you need, there should also be a link there for "download all forms and worksheets" .   Does that second larger PDF have the Federal and both state returns?

If not, try this alternate method which is to open the return and print from the PRINT CENTER:

• In the 2016 Tax Timeline, go to Some things you can do.
  • Choose Add a State.  (you don't really add one; that's just to get the return to open up.)
  • Once the return is open, then click on MY ACCOUNT up at the top.
  • Then choose PRINT CENTER.
  • Choose to "print/save/view this year's return."  You may have a choice for a PDF "as filed" and one with "all forms and worksheets" and one with "all forms."
NOTE:  Do NOT use this method to open a return to make changes to an already-filed return (one that has actually been mailed or efiled.)   If you later need to make changes, you have to go through the formal amending process, and your return must start off exactly as originally filed.