turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When filing Turbo tax kept failing to open print dialog to print my returns. Now I can not get to the files to print since the taxes are filed.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DanaB
Expert Alumni

When filing Turbo tax kept failing to open print dialog to print my returns. Now I can not get to the files to print since the taxes are filed.

Please try this print option:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.

I can get to it as you say, but it does that same thing.  Click on forms and the view or print forms and it locks out " intuit.com not responding -- recover webpage" and it take you out. I haven't printed my state "signature form" either.  
DanaB
Expert Alumni

Can you maybe try with a different browser?

I signed on to an Apple and it worked.  Must be something wrong with my IE it always worked before
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies