Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Now they are telling me it’s because I’m under review!  I am beyond frustrated!

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

@austinsmommy2001 Did you call or receive a letter

I called, I haven’t received a letter... yet

I’ve tried ordering my transcripts online and it says my account has been disabled. Idk what is going on!  

Did you call twice? I thought they had already told you everything was fine?

I did call twice because I wanted to make sure I was getting the right information

Did you tell them you had already called and were told everything was fine? That's ridiculous, now I'm paranoid.

@blopez8292 I did and they said well the other rep must not have looked far enough into your tax account idk wouldn’t I have gotten a letter by now??

Was it already past your 21 days? I read online that they won't actually look into your account until your 21 days has passed. My 21 days was technically yesterday and I called Monday. Ughhh

Yesterday was my 21 days

Did they say how long the review takes? Is it also your first time claiming eitc?

No this isn’t the first time I’ve claimed EITC they said 45 days from feb 25th.  I’m hoping everything will update on the 15th I’m trying to keep faith

Did you update?

I didn't. Did you?

I updated at 1am to the 1541 code doesn't say take action just a code
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies