Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

canakoglu
Returning Member

I beg you help me!!!. I dont even know what should i do ? Should I send to irs the my 2018 my tax return ? WHAT IS MEAN COPY B ? Where should I sign? Where should I sign?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies

I beg you help me!!!. I dont even know what should i do ? Should I send to irs the my 2018 my tax return ? WHAT IS MEAN COPY B ? Where should I sign? Where should I sign?

Take a breath don't panic.  Copy B is a copy of your W2.  You can attach any copy.  And attach any 1099s you got that show withholding in box 4.

The new 1040 is 2 half pages but now print on 1 sheet with the Signature line in the Middle.  

Or if you efiled you do not need to mail anything at all to the IRS.  You can check your efile status here     <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/ef...>

Do you want to efile or print and mail?
canakoglu
Returning Member

I have to print out and i think i have to send to irs but i dont even know which files to send bc that paper says ''Attach the first copy or Copy B of Form(s) W-2 to the front of your Form 1040'' but ? have 1099 also but ?ts not telling me 1099 . Do I have to send form 1099? or just w2 ? I d?d already fill up two 1099 and one w2.
canakoglu
Returning Member

What is mean withholding in box 4 ?

On your 1099 is there an amount in box 4?  That is for withholding they took out.  That is rare for 1099.

You can attach any copy of your W2.  Copy B is just one of 4 you could have.  You normally get 4 copies of your W2 so you have copies to mail with the federal and state.
Copy B is for Federal
Copy C is for Employee (you)
Copy 1 is for State or City or Local
Copy 2 is for State or City or Local

canakoglu
Returning Member

section 4 of the two 1099 forms is empty both empty . first one uber and another(second 1099) one emty to. also thanks for replying. Andin my w2 form has copy 2, copy 2, copyB, copyC .Will I send this paper four section together?

Dont attach any 1099.
Only attach 1 copy of the W2.  Copy B says Federal.  Cut them apart.
canakoglu
Returning Member

Thank You 🙂  Can ? ask one more question ?

I'm still here
canakoglu
Returning Member

I'll send this document tomorrow from IRS I'm gonna sign two section , right? and which date should ? write on the paper ?

Huh?  Put the date you are signing it.  You sign the federal like I show in my screen shot above. Are you also doing a state return?

canakoglu
Returning Member

I saw the photo you sent. I'm just gonna do a federal tax ? w?ll not do state return I've asked too many questions don't want to make mistakes. Thank you for your patience.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies