seyi_oluwole

I am yet to get my refund check, I keep getting this message "We have received your tax return and it is being processed."

We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
what does this mean?
rjs

The IRS is severely backlogged. It's taking 4 to 6 months or for tax returns to be processed. There is nothing you can do about it except wait. You can check the status every couple of weeks to see if it has changed. When they finally send your refund, they will pay you interest for the delay in getting your refund.

Seems pretty clear.  The IRS got your return and is working on it.  When they Approve it they will send the refund.  Refunds are taking much longer this year.  Be patient and keep waiting.  If the IRS has questions they will mail you a letter.