miahmorales

I am wondering what I need to do to add a State Return after already filing my federal and state already. I have received my federal return but need to add another state.

AkinaLO

Please follow the instructions below to e-file another state.

How do I e-file my state after I already filed my federal?

ncor119

I wish to add another state return after I have already completed an original Federal and State for 2020.

CarissaM

If you need to add a state, click on the State Taxes , click on Your State Returns, click on the Add Another State button.

If you need assistance, please click here to contact customer support.