Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am trying to look at my 2018 worksheets. Can not find a link for them. How do I see them to review my answers to the questions?

The IRS sent a adjusted refund which is larger than my return showed.  I want to look at my 2018 income worksheet to make sure no income was accidentally deleted.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am trying to look at my 2018 worksheets. Can not find a link for them. How do I see them to review my answers to the questions?

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

View solution in original post

3 Replies

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

t231
Level 3

@DoninGA I filed with TurboTax Deluxe this yr and its only showing 14 pages and no worksheets. The last 2yrs I used TurboTax free file and my return included all the worksheets (about 120-130pgs). Why am I only seeing 14 pages for 2021? I do not see an option to include worksheets and the past 2yrs it was included automatically.

@t231 wrote:

@DoninGA I filed with TurboTax Deluxe this yr and its only showing 14 pages and no worksheets. The last 2yrs I used TurboTax free file and my return included all the worksheets (about 120-130pgs). Why am I only seeing 14 pages for 2021? I do not see an option to include worksheets and the past 2yrs it was included automatically.

To access your current year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2021 online tax return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies