ofure97

I am still waiting on my federal refund, It been more than 21 days..almost 4 weeks now. WMR says “still being processed” for two weeks now

TiffanyL

The IRS issues most refunds from e-filed returns in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. The IRS issues refunds, not TurboTax. This means that we can't say for sure why you haven’t received your refund if it's been longer than 21 days since you e-filed. You'll have to speak directly to IRS to find out more about the delay. For more information, please see the FAQ link provided below:

When will I get my IRS tax refund, it’s been more than 21 days

michaelning363

I am still waiting on my federal refund more than 21 days it’s more than 5 weeks

AshleyLO

@michaelning363 Have you tried reaching out to the IRS for more information on your return? Here's how you can reach out to them:  What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?